Protect Your Business, Grow Your Business
10:30 - 13:30
Matlock Town Sports and Social Club, Derbyshire, DE4 3AR
Are you looking to achieve breakthrough growth? What then? Will you have the right protections in place to ensure your employee processes support your growth? What would happen to your business in the event of your serious illness or worse?
At this free seminar we will explain how to clearly review where your business is right now and decide where it should be going.
This PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS, GROW YOUR BUSINESS seminar will show you how to quickly and clearly review where your business is right now and consider where it should be going.
It will enable you to then...
• Start taking the right steps to achieve breakthrough growth and success.
• Consider the steps you should take to ensure your employee processes support your growth
• Understand how to protect your business in the event of serious illness or worse
• You will also get the opportunity to network with like-minded businesses.
At the seminar you will learn how to:
• Get clarity on your business vision and its effectiveness
• Maximise your business capabilities
• Find and exploit your competitive edge
• Focus your marketing on the right customers
• Manage and support the best people for your business
• Avoid the nightmare of employee tribunals
• Understand the big picture and future proof your business and the value of business continuity protection
The ‘Protect your business, grow your business’ seminar is suitable for either established businesses looking to or, who are already in the early stages of growth and who have 5 or more employees.
With our practical steps to success, you will waste no time in realising your full potential.
For registration and further information, please click here.
DMU Computing, Engineering, and Media Research Showcase
09:30 - 15:00
The Venue @ DMU, 20 Western Boulevard, Leicester
Showcasing expertise in Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Sustainable Development, Clean Energy, Media, and more...
At this one day showcase, De Montfort University(DMU) are inviting businesses and organisations to come and find out more about how to access specialist knowledge and innovate research to support and deliver solutions that address current industry challenges.
Computing expertise includes:
- Cyber Crime
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Investment
- Data Analysis
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- and more..
Engineering expertise includes:
- Sustainable Development
- Smart Cities
- Clean Energy Systems and Infrastructure
- Digital Printing Applications
- Green Manufacturing Process for Silicon
- Aviation Transport Safety
- and more…
Media expertise includes:
- Creative Technologies in commercial activity
- International Archival Screen Heritage
- Creative Technologies in the Smart City
- Media Discourse - Critical Analysis of the Contemporary Social Order
- Music Technology
- and more
For full itinerary and registration, please click here.
Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
9:30am - 4:30pm
LRB Consulting Ltd Office
The Office Village
This interesting and interactive one-day course is delivered by in-house staff at LRB Consulting, and will ensure that your employees have the necessary support should they be taken ill or injured at work.
It will cover all aspects of first aid in an emergency, and is presented in a way that gives individuals the confidence to put their newly acquired skills in to practice. Upon successful completion, all delegates will be issued with an accredited certificate that is valid for three years.
The 1-Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course costs £150 per delegate (exclusive of VAT) and covers:
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Managing an Incident
- The Priorities of First Aid
- Treatment of an Unconscious Casualty
- Common Workplace Injuries
- How to Use a Defibrillator
- Q&A on Matters Arising
First Aid is not only a legal requirement for employers to provide for their workers, but is also a great skill that can be applied in many different situations away from the workplace.
There are a limited number of places available on this course, so if you are interested, make sure you book your place right away by visiting LRB Consulting Ltd's Website Here.
East Midlands Chamber: Marketing Forum
8:00am - 11:30am
Meetpoint Midlands, High Street, Kegworth, Leicestershire
Ready for the next step in your marketing? Are you responsible for the marketing delivery or marketing team within your organisation?
We understand the responsibility that underpins successful marketing and we also know it can be tough learning new techniques and sharing knowledge when you’re working on delivery.
This event is designed to help you understand key marketing trends and supply a toolkit to help you take your marketing up a notch and bring it together.
Introduction to the session from Ann Stanley, Managing Director, Anicca Digital Ltd and Katrina Starkie, Marketing Director, Purpose Media
- Introducing the A10 Marketing Framework - theme for today - "Audiences" – Ann Stanley
- Branding and personas. How to think like your audience? – Katrina Starkie
- Using Google and social Analytics to understand your existing site visitors and social fans - Ann Stanley
- Data and analytics - using Mosaic to segment, understand and target your audience - Experian Marketing Service
- Panel Discussion and Q &A - Ann, Katrina, Experian
For more information please click here.
Charity Barn Dance
19:00 - 23:30
Bawdon Lodge Farm, Nanpantan Road, Nanpantan, Loughborough LE12 9YE
Network 4 Business will be hosting a charity Barn Dance at Bawdon Lodge Farm to raise money for local charity Me and Dee.
We will have live music from the James Joyce Band, as well as a hog roast and a welcome drink (gin cocktail, wine or a beer).
There are only 130 tickets available and we expect these will sell out (waiting list will be available when tickets have sold out).
Dress code: Jeans and boots!
We will also be having a raffle, if you would like to donate prizes please let us know!
Arrival: 7pm, event commencing at 7:30pm
Full Address: Bawdon Lodge Farm, Nanpantan Road, Nanpantan, Loughborough LE12 9YE
Food: We will be providing a hog roast. We are able to accommodate alternative dietary requirements if booked in advance.
Price: £20 per person
ADULTS ONLY - Sensible 14+ will be welcome
Can't attend but still want to donate? Please give generously to this wonderful charity here.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsti Williams:
We're all looking forward to our annual Christmas lunch and can't wait to get together and celebrate the holidays!
Hope to see you all there.
T 20 Notts v Leics 2018
A great time was had by all at the cricket and of course at the wonderful social afterwards.
We hope to be arranging another event just like this one soon.
So, watch this space. We'd love for you to join us!
Horse Racing at Uttoxeter
Everybody had a great time at Network 4 Business's annual client hospitality meet and greet horse racing event at Uttoxeter.
Next year's event date to be confirmed but usually late August to September.
We hope that you will join us next year for this annual event and that we'll all have as much fun as we had this year.